Review: Singl-end

http://thesingl-end.co.uk/

SINGL-END



265 Renfrew Street

Glasgow City Centre

G3 6TT

Fresh Baked Bread

As Brunch is my favourite meal of the day, after hearing so many good things about Singl-end I had to try it. This is a hidden treasure, not far from Sauchiehall Street which has been transformed from an old basement into a cool quirky bake-house and coffee shop.I had seen so many good photos of the baked eggs on Instagram I knew what I was going to have before I had even glanced at the menu.

The Menu:

The Brunch menu is amazing, this place even has a bread menu, I got the Foccacia speciality bread from the bake-house to accompany my Meaty Baked Eggs. We tried meaty version of the baked eggs which came piping hot in an iron skillet with our choice of toast on the side (about 8 different types of toast). With a chilli kick these baked eggs and home made beans with either sausages or halloumi hit the spot. 

Everything was gorgeous at Singl-end from the coffee and cakes to the eclectic decor and friendly service. The only difficulty we had in this incredible basement restaurant was having to choose from a menu full of tempting treats and healthy, hearty dishes. 


Baked Eggs
The Menu

Comments